Today’s increasingly global economy allows for businesses to operate all over the world. As partnerships develop overseas and businesses turn to international outsourcing, implementing a sound foreign tax plan can help you avoid substantial penalties.
Don’t be overwhelmed by cross-border transactions and the unique challenges they present. Instead, choose to work alongside advisors who are well-versed in foreign tax regulations and can identify opportunities for the greatest return. Our team can help you develop strategies to augment tax savings both at home and abroad. Whether you are entering the international business arena for the first time or building upon an existing global enterprise, William Vaughan Company is the perfect match to help take your business global.
Ask our team about:
- International tax compliance and planning
- Transfer pricing analysis and studies
- Accounting regulatory compliance
- U.S. and foreign investment structuring
- Tax treaty analysis
- Cross border tax issues
- Inbound/outbound compliance and structuring
- Income repatriation strategies
- Tax equalization policies
- Foreign credit tax planning
- IC-DISC tax structuring
- Expatriation tax issues
- Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) compliance
- Global business restructuring
Leading Edge Alliance
Our firm is a member of Leading Edge Alliance, a global network of independent accounting and business advisory firms. The combined strength of fellow member firms creates a global powerhouse of professional service organizations. The alliance provides our firm the size and scope of a large multinational company while offering our clients the continuity, consistency and quality services of a local firm. We can leverage the alliance for all our client’s accounting and advisory needs, ranging from simple audit assistance to advise on complex global acquisitions.