Effectively managing a non-profit organization in today’s economic and highly regulated environment can be challenging. While sources of funding and program revenues may fluctuate, your commitment to your constituents and mission are unwavering. Financial transparency, timely reporting, and up-to-date technology are essential to remain competitive in the non-profit community.
In partnering with William Vaughan Company, your non-profit will gain a dedicated team of professionals with the knowledge and experience to help your organization grow. We understand the unique financial and operational challenges you face. More importantly, our firm carries on the vision of our founder, William Vaughan, who dedicated his life to his community and giving back. As a result, our experience goes above and beyond our professional duties, it is engrained in our firm philosophy.
Ask our team about:
- Audit, review and compilation of financial statements
- Specialized financial statement audit that meet the requirements of Government Auditing and Uniform Guidance (single audit)
- Filing of data collection forms
- Internal controls review
- Board and committee development and guidance
- Tax preparation of IRS Form 990 and related documents
- Unrelated business income tax (UBIT)
- Special event income and expense, fundraising, sponsorship, and treatment of contributed goods and services
- Financial strategies which facilitate short- and long-term business goals and provide for longevity of the organization
Where advanced technology and client service converge is where you will discover the solutions offered by WVC RubixCloud. Our cloud accounting services provide the financial clarity and operational efficiency all non-profits strive to achieve.
WVC RubixCloud leverages state-of-the-art technology to process your accounting function which results in greater efficiency and effective decision making. Our system makes it easy to integrate your non-profit’s general accounting functions of bill paying, payroll processing, financial reporting and program tracking into one place. You can be confident that you have the most up-to-date picture of how your non-profit is performing, no matter where you are. You can now collaborate more effectively on strategic issues which impact the key drivers of your organization and make the right decision about the future. Let us change your game!
What’s important to you:
- Transparent and robust reporting
- Real-time data
- Strong financial controls
- Ability to plan future programming
- Obtaining essential funding with a solid financial framework
- Elimination of tasks performed outside of the system
- Board confidence in overall budget and planning