Effectively managing a non-profit organization in today’s economic and highly regulated environment can be challenging. While sources of funding and program revenues may fluctuate, your commitment to your constituents and mission is unwavering. Financial transparency, timely reporting, and up-to-date technology are essential to remaining competitive in the non-profit community.
In partnering with William Vaughan Company, your non-profit will gain a dedicated team of professionals with the knowledge and experience to help your organization grow. We understand the unique financial and operational challenges you face. More importantly, our firm carries on the vision of our founder, William Vaughan, who dedicated his life to his community and giving back. As a result, our experience goes above and beyond our professional duties, it is engrained in our firm philosophy.
Ask our team about:
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Filing of data collection forms
- Internal controls review
- Board and committee development and guidance
- Tax preparation of IRS Form 990 and related documents
- Unrelated business income tax (UBIT)
- Special event income and expense, fundraising, sponsorship, and treatment of contributed goods and services
- Financial strategies which facilitate short- and long-term business goals and provide for the longevity of the organization