Tending to the future of your family farm is no easy task. Agribusiness owners and managers face a variety of challenges and opportunities unique to their industry. Constant changes in revenues and expenses influenced by weather and growing conditions affect the profitability of your business and the welfare of your family. It is vital to your business to partner with a team who understands hard work and preparedness.
Our professionals live in the communities in which they work. Many of our team members were raised in agricultural communities or have farms of their own. As a result, we understand what’s important to you and your business. We are well-positioned to help you stay ahead of emerging trends so you can maintain a strong family business to pass on to future generations. Whether you are a small scale farm or a large producer and distributor, our experts have the knowledge and strategies to positively impact your business and your family’s welfare.
Ask our team about:
- Farm business valuation review
- Cash flow management
- Depreciation and expensing options
- Strategic tax planning
- Entity selection and structuring
- Estate and family succession planning
- Tax planning and consulting
- Farm income averaging
- Installment sales reporting
- Like-kind exchanges
- Self-employment tax on farm rental income
- Commodity payments as part of wages
- Conservation easements and donations