Michelle Klement, CPA is a tax partner providing expertise in federal and state tax compliance, tax planning, employee benefit/retirement plan administration and consulting. Her focus is with the firm’s professional service businesses niche.
Why did you join William Vaughan Company?
I liked that William Vaughan Company was not downtown, and was an easy commute. For me, the fact that it was a smaller, more intimate group was appealing. I also liked the opportunity to work in both tax and audit to vary my exposure.
What are you most passionate about in your work?
I enjoy helping our clients. It feels good to be able to make a difference.
What makes William Vaughan Company different?
Having worked here my entire career, I believe our professionalism and deep respect for one another is unique.
What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy walking, watching movies, and exploring nature.
- Harbor Behavioral Health, Board President
- Black Swamp Bird Observatory, Treasurer
- Maumee Valley Historical Society, Treasurer
- West Side Montessori School, Board Member
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Bowling Green State University