Partner & Valuation Practice Leader
Jack Hagmeyer, CPA, CVA, CEPA is a partner with William Vaughan Company who joined the firm in 1987. He has more than 34 years of experience providing services to closely-held businesses specializing in business valuation, audit, accounting, and business consulting. As our firm’s Valuation Practice Lead, Jack has been involved in over 300 engagements providing written reports and consultations serving the construction, manufacturing, healthcare, and retail industries. He also provides business owners with value-added guidance on business planning, business transactions, and ownership succession.
Why did you join William Vaughan Company?
William Vaughan Company was my first job right out of college. I wanted to stay with a local public accounting firm.
What are you most passionate about in your work?
I enjoy helping clients transition their business to the next generation.
What has been your most rewarding client experience?
For me, it’s about guiding clients through the various aspects of their business ensuring the next generation can continue its success.
What makes William Vaughan Company different?
Our family and the close-knit atmosphere. Everyone works well together and it creates a positive work environment that promotes growth and development. Also, our care for our clients and their continued success.
What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
Supporting my children in their sporting and dancing events. I also like gardening.
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Exit Planning Institute (EPI)
- Society of Financial Services Professionals (SFSP)
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- Toledo Estate Planning Council (TEPC)
- AICPA Forensic and Valuation
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- University of Toledo – Accounting