Are you thinking of buying or selling a business? Expansion through mergers and acquisitions (M&A) can prove to be a fast track to growth. However, securing the right numbers can make or break a corporate transaction. From locating a buyer or seller and conducting due diligence to successfully negotiating a deal, the stakes are high in the world of mergers and acquisitions. Developing a thorough strategy before launching a transaction effort should be a top priority.
You deserve to work with a team of professionals who will provide purposeful insight throughout every phase of the transaction process. Our team is prepared to leverage our depth of experience to evaluate and safeguard the tax and financial efficiency of your transaction. We work closely with all parties involved, going well beyond routine due diligence. We pride ourselves on offering an independent perspective, identifying potential issues and maximizing opportunities to boost investor return. From beginning to end, William Vaughan Company is beside you to ease your concerns and offer value-added services to achieve your M&A objectives.
Ask our team about:
- Valuing your business
- Industry benchmarking
- Researching and identifying acquisition candidates
- Identifying client goals and assessing strategic options
- Assisting attorneys with sale and purchase contracts
- Advising on deal structure, considering tax and financial issues
- Supporting and overseeing due diligence process
- Working with advisors for acquisition financing
- Developing post-acquisition business plans