The tax internship is a full-time, entry level position. In addition, this is a temporary role with employment beginning the end of January through mid-April. Paid training is provided at the onset.
All tax interns are assigned a buddy to guide them through the process and to provide feedback.
You will learn directly from experienced staff and senior leadership with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries. Most importantly, you will gain hands-on experience and better understand how your academic experience translates to the professional environment.
- Responsible for preparing individual income tax returns
- Processing 1099’s, W-2s and year-end payroll tax returns
- Collaborating with reviewers and your mentor to develop your tax preparation skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- A minimum of a 40-hour work week with some overtime required during March and early April
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Amy Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org