Senior Tax Associate (Maumee, OH)
To apply for this position, please send your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements to Amy Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you someone who wants to be part of something bigger? Want to work with a team of people where you can be YOU and you’re not just a number? If so, this Senior Tax Associate position may be your #FitForLife!
William Vaughan Company, a locally recognized, full-service accounting firm in Maumee, Ohio is currently searching for the perfect fit to join our team. We value a ‘work hard, play hard mentality and embrace our innovative and youthful staff. Life is too short, so why not work somewhere that makes you happy. Apply today!
- Preparing a broad range of individual, corporate, and other entity tax returns
- Preparing financial statements
- Conducting tax-related research
- Managing and reviewing various tax returns and projects
- Interacting closely with clients to provide innovative corporate tax planning, consulting, and compliance services in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborating with Partners, Senior Managers, and staff on client management, professional development, and business development activities
- Developing professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate in a productive and efficient manner
- 3+ years of public accounting experience preparing individual, partnership, corporate, and trust returns
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- CPA or working toward certification
- Technical proficiency in tax software applications
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Who Is William Vaughan Company?
We’re Not Just CPAs! We are a young, vibrant team of educated individuals who genuinely want to help families achieve success through innovative solutions – we strive to help our clients through all of life’s situations! At a time when many accounting firms are merging with larger national players, William Vaughan Company has recently transitioned its business to its third generation. Long story short – we’re here for the long haul.
Other (Pretty Stellar) Benefits & Perks
Our commitment is to continually invest in our people, both professionally and personally. Our benefits and perks go beyond industry standards to include competitive pay, excellent medical, dental and vision plan options, bonuses, referral programs, life insurance, 401(k) plan, community service opportunities, fun company events, ‘dress for your day’ attire, and so much more, including:
- Access to cutting technologies to help make your job easier
- Working directly under a “career coach” to help you grow, and develop your professional skills
- A fast-paced, progressive, and inclusive work environment
- Complimentary coffee and snack stations throughout the office
- Family-first culture, with added time-off for maternity AND paternity leave