The seasonal tax preparer is a part-time, entry-level position. In addition, this is a temporary role with employment beginning in early February through mid-April. Paid training is provided at the onset.
All seasonal tax preparers are assigned a buddy to guide them through the process and to provide feedback.
Since the commitment is part-time, you will be able to remain on track with your degree requirements while obtaining valuable work experience in a public accounting firm.
- Responsible for scanning individual work papers and the preparation of individual income tax returns
- Collaborating with reviewers and your mentor to develop your tax preparation skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- A minimum of a 15 hour work week is required
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Amy Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org