The audit internship is a full-time, entry-level position. In addition, this is a temporary role with employment beginning the end of January through mid-April. Paid training is provided at the onset.
You will learn directly from experienced staff and senior leadership with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries. Most importantly, you will gain hands-on experience and better understand how your academic experience translates to the professional environment.
- Reviews prior year work papers and most recent financial statements to gain insight
- Performs audit procedures for moderately complex areas
- Develops an understanding of the WVC audit approach and tools
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- A minimum of a 40-hour work week with some overtime expected
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Amy Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org