Administrative Professional (Bowling Green, OH)
Are you someone that loves clean lines, organization, and problem-solving? Are you excited by standard operating procedures, and succinct systems? Do you enjoy thinking outside the box and feel driven to continually improve and optimize so that everything works together cohesively? Have you ever been described as the “glue that holds everyone and everything together?” If so, this Administrative Professional job may be your #FitForLife!
William Vaughan Company, a locally recognized, full-service accounting firm in Maumee, Ohio is currently searching for the perfect fit to join our team of Administrative Professionals. This full-time position serves as an integral part of our administrative team. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication and customer service skills while striving to maintain an efficient and productive office.
This is full-time with competitive compensation, a generous incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plan, company-paid short and long-term disability coverage, and paid time off. If you’re looking for a forward-thinking, technology-focused, highly collaborative work environment with advancement opportunities and leadership and personal development training, this could be the opportunity for you!
- Provide support for multiple team members, from staff to partners, in order to increase capacity and drive Firm growth
- Coordinate client meetings, including scheduling & preparing conference rooms, ordering lunches, preparing materials, etc.
- Act as backup to the receptionist and other administrative support personnel as needed
- Answer main phone lines, route calls, and takes detailed messages
- Ensure clients are greeted and assisted in a courteous and expedient manner
- Assemble tax returns and assist with multiple tax-related tasks
- Assist with assembly of financial statements as needed
- Maintain client files ensuring all documents are properly scanned and filed as directed
- Serve as contact for new client setups and works with appropriate team members to enter information into the Firm database
- Assist with event logistics
- 2-3 years of combined office administrative experience, (previous accounting office experience a plus but not required)
- Knowledge of standard office equipment (phone systems, copiers, scanners, and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a due date-driven environment
- QuickBooks experience would be a plus
- The ability to work overtime and some weekends as needed during busy seasons
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision while operating harmoniously with the administrative team and all levels of management and staff
- Strong work ethic and proactive mentality with a high level of confidentiality, professionalism, and flexibility
- Attention and appreciation for detail, resourcefulness, and a willingness to learn new things
Who Is William Vaughan Company?
We’re Not Just CPAs! We are a young, vibrant team of educated individuals who genuinely want to help families achieve success through innovative solutions – we strive to help our clients through all of life’s situations! At a time when many accounting firms are merging with larger national players, William Vaughan Company has recently transitioned its business to its third generation. Long story short – we’re here for the long haul.
Other (Pretty Stellar) Benefits & Perks
Our commitment is to continually invest in our people, both professionally and personally. Our benefits and perks go beyond industry standards to include competitive pay, excellent medical, dental, and vision plan options, bonuses, referral programs, life insurance, 401(k) plan, community service opportunities, fun company events, ‘dress for your day’ attire, and so much more, including:
- Access to cutting technologies to help make your job easier
- Working directly under a “career coach” to help you grow and develop your professional skills
- A fast-paced, progressive, and inclusive work environment
- Complimentary coffee and snack stations throughout the office
- Family-first culture, with added time-off for maternity AND paternity leave