Are you a think outside the box kind of person? William Vaughan Company, a full-service accounting firm in Maumee, Ohio is currently searching for a detail-oriented Administrative Professional to join our team. This full-time position serves as an integral part of our administrative team while providing some marketing administrative support to our Practice Growth Manager. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication and customer service skills while striving to maintain an efficient and productive office.
- Provides day-to-day support to multiple team members from staff to partners
- Coordinates client meetings, including scheduling & preparing conference rooms, ordering lunches, preparing materials, etc.
- Acts as backup to the receptionist and other administrative support personnel as needed
- Answers main telephone lines, route calls and takes detailed messages
- Ensures clients are greeted and assisted in a courteous and expedient manner
- Assembles tax returns and assists with multiple tax-related tasks
- Maintains client files ensuring all documents are properly scanned and filed as directed
- Serves as contact for new client setups and works with appropriate team members to enter information into the Firm’s database
- Assists with event logistics
- Manages community sponsorship events and conferences including attendance, collateral, and trade show booth management, post-event follow-up.
- Serves as the Firm’s CRM system (ABLE) champion, enters prospect data, updates entries, etc.
- Assists Practice Growth Manager with other practice growth and marketing-related items as needed
- 2-3 years of combined office administrative – previous marketing experience a plus but not required
- Hands-on experience with standard office equipment (ex. switchboard, fax machines, scanners, and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a due date driven environment
- The ability to work overtime and some weekends as needed during busy seasons
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision while working cooperatively with the administrative team and all levels of management and employees
- Strong work ethic and proactive mentality with a high level of confidentiality, professionalism, and flexibility
Benefits & Perks!
Our commitment is to continually invest in our people, both professionally and personally. Our benefits and perks go beyond industry standards to include competitive pay, excellent medical, dental, and vision plan options, bonuses, referral programs, life insurance, 401(k) plan, community service opportunities, fun company events, dress for your day attire, and so much more.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Amy Crow at firstname.lastname@example.org