Senior Tax Accountant
Nov 06, 2016
William Vaughan Company is a regional CPA and Business Consulting firm, with offices in Maumee and Napoleon, Ohio. We offer a wide range of compliance services and specialty financial and consulting expertise.
We are currently seeking an experienced senior-level tax accountant for our Maumee, Ohio office.
- Preparing Corporate, Partnership, Trust and Individual tax returns
- Preparing financial statements
- Conducting tax-related research
- Managing and reviewing various tax returns and projects
- Interacting closely with clients to provide innovative corporate tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborating with Partners, Senior Managers and staff on client management, professional development and business development activities
- Developing professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate in a productive and efficient manner
- 3+ years public accounting experience preparing individual, partnership, corporate and trust returns
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, Finance or related discipline
- CPA or working toward certification
- Technical proficiency in tax software applications
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
This position offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k); career development program, flexible schedule outside of tax season, etc.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and references to our Human Resource Specialist, Amy Crow at email@example.com.