Senior Audit Accountant
Nov 06, 2016
We are currently seeking an experienced senior-level audit accountant for our Maumee, Ohio office.
- Performing and assisting peers and supervisors on compilation, review and audit engagements
- The understanding and ability to apply audit standards in accordance with GAAP or another special-purpose framework to the engagement assigned
- Preparing workpapers, financial statements, footnote disclosures, and management letter comments in accordance with professional and firm standards
- Interacting closely with clients to provide services in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborating with Partners, Senior Managers and staff on client management, professional development and business development activities
- Developing professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate in a productive and efficient manner
- 3+ years public accounting experience with an emphasis in the accounting and auditing area
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, Finance or related discipline
- CPA or working toward certification
- Technical proficiency in MS Office applications; experience with CCH Engagement or similar software a plus
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
This position offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k); career development program, flexible schedule outside of tax season, etc.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and references to our Human Resource Specialist, Amy Crow at email@example.com.