Practice Growth Manager
Mar 24, 2017
Come join our team at a top "Best Places to Work" CPA firm in northwestern Ohio.
A forward-thinking, growing, mid-sized CPA firm is seeking a Practice Growth Manager to support execution of the firm’s strategic growth plans.
- Five or more years of experience, preferably in a professional services setting with proven experience in traditional marketing, sales support, and service innovation.
- Must possess excellent planning, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills along with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Major responsibilities include guiding and supporting firm leaders in developing and implementing their strategic growth plans.
- This involves learning the firm’s growth methodology
- helping leaders with market analysis
- developing their execution skills
- implementing strategy-driven marketing activities
- developing and maintaining infrastructure and content, such as CRM and marketing communications platforms
- insuring most effective use of marketing budget expenditure
- Ideal candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related area with advanced degrees or special training in business or marketing a plus.
If you are a people person who is flexible and adaptable to changes and who demonstrates willingness to get the job done, efficiently and professionally, please reply with cover letter along with current resume to Amy Crow, HR Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.